This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Leigh Cusick

Year: Junior

Major: Economics with a math emphasis

Hometown: Evanston, IL

Activities involved in: Badger Volunteers, Cheese Club, Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE)

Age: 21

Grab your popcorn ladies, this week’s campus cutie is hungry for an adventure!

Favorite place in Madison: 

Picnic Point. I like to run there when it’s warm out and walk there when the lake freezes over; definitely prefer when it’s warm out though!

Dream job: 

Film photographer for the TV show Planet Earth. That show is dope; did you see the one about the baby lizard?!

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

It’s gotta be Greece. It looks amazing in all the pictures I’ve seen. I’m studying abroad in Florence next semester and I’m hoping to get over there.

Any hidden talents:

Pretty worthless when it comes to party tricks. My dogs think I’m really cool though!

Favorite 2am snack:

I’m a big fan of microwave popcorn, specifically the Costco brand.

Top 3 things on your bucket list:

1)  I really want to learn a second language. My iPhone tells me I’m 2% fluent in Italian.

2) I kind of want to learn to play an instrument. I’m always jealous of people who are musically talented.

3) I know it’s basic but I want to go sky diving.

What are 3 words to describe yourself?

Active, adventurous, and hungry.

Advice to your Freshman year self:

Live in Southeast! It’ll be fun!

Drink of Choice:

Love a good Bloody Mary. All my friends think they’re gross but I could drink them every day.

Where are you most likely to be found on campus?

I spend most of my time looking for a table at College Library.

Favorite song:

Go Cubs Go!

Best Madison memory:

When Wisconsin upset Kentucky during March Madness. Everyone ran to State Street and cheered for like an hour.

Biggest pet peeve:

I’ve got a very low tolerance for people who hog arm rests.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Probably still paying off my student loans. Hopefully owning a dog.

Thoughts on being this week’s campus cutie:

I’m thinking this is the peak of my college experience so far.

Catch this campus cutie before it’s too late!

Hi, I'm Abby Coppens, a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison. I'm pursuing a degree in Economics and Retail. In my free time, I really enjoying hanging out with my friends and family, doing homework, biking, and reading. I'm the biggest friends fanatic on the planet. Go Badgers!
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!