Campus Cutie: Nate Tegge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

As an aspiring nursing student, this week’s campus cutie has the perfect cure for any broken hearts out there.

Name: Nate Tegge

Major: Pre-Nursing               

Year: Junior

Hometown: Cedarburg, WI

Relationship Status: Single

What activities on campus are you involved in? Aspiring Nurses Association

Celebrity Crush: Ellie Goulding, the woman’s got it all.

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Being open minded, laidback, seeks new experiences, and can laugh at herself. Bonus points if she can shotgun a Red Dog.

Guilty Pleasure: I know the Weeknd’s music way too well.

Favorite Food: Any form of Mac and Cheese, but especially the shells and cheese from Cap Center. Heaven in a 39 cent box.

What is your favorite thing about Madison? Definitely the lakes, especially at night. 

What are three words to describe yourself? Easygoing, spontaneous, optimistic.

Where can you be found on a typical Friday night? Getting the crowd moving in a living room near you. 

Favorite song to dance to at a party: Right now its You and Me by Bassnector, but I tend to jam to every song as if its my favorite.

Fun Fact about yourself: I have had a mustache since 8h grade. More trash stache than the elegant one I have now, but still counts.

Do you have a go to pick up line? I’ve got a killer wink.

Would you rather be the richest person on the planet or the hottest? Richest, cause then I could ball out at Wandos and not be so ashamed of my empty wallet the next morning.

If you were told you only had an hour left to live what would you do? Probably go to a cage in memorial and study.

If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be and why? Afrojack so I could see what its like to drop the beat on thousands of people.

Nate and his roommate/former Campus Cutie Pat Burnside

Most memorable experience at Madison: The game Melvin broke the rushing record. The celebration was up there too, but not sure if that can legit count as a memory.

Do you have any hidden talents? I love to write.  I was actually originally an English major.

Where would you take a girl on a first date? Candle lit dinner at Panda Express. If reservation falls through probably some restaurant I haven’t tried or something outdoors.

What is something you wish girls would stop doing?  Getting all caught up in drama. Better ways to spend your energy.

3 things on your bucket list:

1.     Own a house on the water where the sun sets in the backyard.

2.     Travel around the world.

3.     Fly around in one of those wing suits.      

What is something most people don’t know about you?  I broke both of my elbows the first week senior year of high school. Double slings are as fun as it sounds.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie?  I would just like to say anything is possible. I’ve spent years trying to crack the list, and all the hard work has paid off. Surreal feeling.

Like he said ladies, anything is possible, maybe you can be the one to capture this cutie’s heart.

I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed.