This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is an aspiring teacher who is an A+!

Name: Matt Peterson

Major: Elementary Ed/Special Ed

Year: Senior

Hometown: Hartland, WI

Relationship Status: Single

What word/phrase do you overuse? “That’s what she said”

Nicknames: Matty P

Dream Job: Farmer

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Good taste for humor and charming personality

Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Lawrence

What are three words to describe yourself? Witty, compassionate, genuine 

Fun Fact About Yourself: I have two different colored eyes

Favorite Emoji: The poop one

Drink of Choice: It’s a tie between a box of Sunset Blush Franzia and a 6 pack of Spotted Cow

Do you have any hidden talents? No, all of my talents are well-known

What is your favorite way to spend a game day? Basking in the GTs at 533 W. Dayton

What is your favorite thing about Madison? The people

Favorite show to binge watch on Netflix: The Office

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring? The Harry Potter books, my dog Nala, and The Marshall Mathers LP2 Deluxe Edition

What is the best concert you’ve gone to? Kenny Ches and Eric Church at Miller Park

What is something you would tell yourself freshman year? Stop wearing cargos

Where do you picture yourself in 10 years? Teaching the youth and having youth of my own 

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Jason Segel

Most memorable experience at Madison: Mifflin

Favorite Drunk Food: An apple

If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be and why? Dean Bowen, the guy’s a hoss

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Honored and humbled. 

There is no denying that this cutie is the apple of our eye!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!