This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s time for you to meet this week’s campus cutie!

What is your name? Kyle Margolis

Where are you from? Jericho, NY

Age? 18

What are you involved with on campus? I am a host on the radio show “The Hangover” which airs on Fridays from 1-2 and I’m involved in Greek life.  

What are your hobbies? Playing sports and hanging out with my friends  

Favorite 2 am snack? Obviously a slice of Ian’s barbeque chicken bacon ranch pizza  

Who is your celebrity crush? Mila Kunis

Dream Job? Broadcasting for ESPN

What qualities do you look for in your dream girl? A great sense of humor, intelligent, and enjoys wearing sweatpants

Where do you picture yourself in ten years? Living in the suburbs of LA with a dope job

lf you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be? Kim Kardashian, because who wouldn’t want to experience her life for a day

Who would play you in a movie about your life? James Franco, because he is so god-damn good looking 

What was your first aim screen-name?  Sportsking801J

Favorite spot in Madison? Union Terrace or the KK

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Very grateful!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!