Campus Cutie: Drew Fossen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

There’s much more to this cutie than his baby blues!

Cutie: Drew Fossen

Hometown: Appleton, WI

Year: Junior

Major: Strategic Communications

School Involvement: Sports Business Club

What’s your favorite color? Cobalt Blue

What is your go-to date? Start off with dinner at the Great Dane, take a walk along the lake while the sun is setting, then get ice cream.

What are your favorite hobbies?

I like to do hoodrat things, slip and slide on my roof, and finish kegs.

Do you have a celebrity crush?

Jessica Alba or Ariana Grande. Mila Kunis is a MILF.

Blondes or Brunettes? It’s the personality that matters.

Dream Job: To be the personal consultant for an NBA player, live in their mansion, and hang out with them all the time.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you bring with you? New Zealand and I would bring my dog, Chewy.

Coolest place in Madison: The top of Palisades

Do you have any musical talent? I can dance. My favorites are the two-step, jerk and dougie.

What’s your favorite sport? Basketball and ping pong. My favorite basketball team is the Bucks.

Have you ever cried while watching “The Notebook”? Nope, not a *wussy.

Favorite music: Any rapper who yells random things, for example, 2 chainz, Juicy J, Big Sean, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka.

Pet Peeve: When my roommates turn the AC down really low and I have to put on clothes.

Guilty pleasure?  Pretty Little Liars

What’s something embarrassing about you? I’m really sweaty.

What gets girls brownie points in your book? If they can cook… If they’re like my mom.

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com