Campus Cutie: Drew Conner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

If you can be his #1 fan and enjoy some Netflix after the game, then you’re the perfect girl for this cutie…

Campus Cutie: Drew Conner

Hometown: Cary, IL

Year: Junior

Major: Communications

Involvement on Campus: Captain for UW soccer team and volunteer for Badgers Give Back

Celebrity Crush: Topanga (Boy Meets World era)

What is the first thing you notice about a girl?: I know this sounds a bit weird, but I have to say posture. If you aren’t walking upright with some confidence it’s hard to get attention. Smile is also big for me.

What is one thing you want to do before you die?: You know those flying squirrel suits? Probably jump off a mountain with one of those on.

Describe your perfect date: If I could surf and she could surf we could surf together under a nice Cali sunset…but probably Netflix.

Where’s your favorite place on campus?: The terrace (during summer).

What don’t you understand about girls?: why they say they look bad when they clearly took at least 3 hours to get ready.

Favorite professional soccer team: Chelsea FC

Biggest turn-off: Low self-esteem. And girls who hate soccer…how could you hate soccer?

How does it feel to be this week’s Campus Cutie?: It feels incredible. I’m going to try and win this next week.

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com