Campus Cutie: Charlie Yeomans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Charlie Yeomans

Age: 21

Majors: Sociology and Educational Policy

Hometown: Evanston, IL

What are you involved in on campus?

I was a talk show host for WSUM, participated in Badgers for Special Olympics, I’m in a fraternity and was a research assistant last semester.

What has been your coolest college experience?

Storming State Street after advancing to the Final Four and hanging with my friends at the Red Shed afterwards. Go Badge.

What do you look for in a girl?

Someone who’s humorous and would be willing to play golf with me. Most importantly, my sister has to like her.

What is your favorite spot on campus?

Gordon’s, it has the best food and is a solid study spot.

What’s your dream job?

I’d like to help make communities stronger, so maybe teaching or working in local governments.

What’s one of your guilty pleasures?

Keeping up with the Kardashians.

What’s at the top of your bucket list right now?

I really want to go to Cuba.

What’s your favorite song?

Telegraph Ave by Childish Gambino.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Hailey Baldwin, she’s bad.

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!