This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Andrew Denu

Major: Biology and Global Health Certificate

Year: Senior

Hometown: Brookfield, WI

Relationship Status: In a relationship with my hair, but it’s an open one

What activities on campus are you involved in? Village Health Project in Uganda and Club Tennis

What word/phrase do you overuse? Daddy, Jawn, Savage, Suh dude

Dream Job: The head of the USAID or director of a NGO working for the health of people in Sub-Sahara Africa

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Funny, sporty, and willing to go to Uganda with me (and big butt is a plus…jk…kind of)

What are three words to describe yourself? Honest, affable, goofy

Where can you be found on a typical Friday night? 8pm-9pm: conditioning and shampooing hair, 9pm-10pm: brushing and jelling hair, 11pm-2pm: CHASERS

Fun Fact About Yourself: My side job is a Keith Urban impersonator

Drink of Choice: Summer hummer (yes I like girly drinks)

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring? Hair gel, a mirror, and the cast from Lost

What is your most embarrassing moment? When people tell me to cut my hair

What is the last concert you went to? OAR!!!!

Do you have any hidden talents? Tie a cherry stem in my mouth with my tongue

Most memorable experience at Madison: Michigan basketball game freshman year with Ben Brust’s half court shot OR storming state when we made Final Four OR going to the Final Four game in Indy (omg I just <3 college bball)

Where are you most likely to be found on campus? Candy store

What is your favorite way to spend a game day? Singing Akon with Meggy T and Bret Behnke at 433 Dayton

What is something you would tell yourself freshman year? No ragrets

Who would play you in a movie about your life? The guy from the Geico commercial who apparently looks like me

If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be and why? Donald Drumpf so I could drop out of the race

Any shout outs you’d like to give? Shirley, Mark and Ryan Denu are the greatest

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Good and “lastly, I just want to say this: [Campus Cutie] is all about man’s relationship to the natural world. A world that we collectively felt in 2015 as the hottest year in recorded history. Our production needed to move to the southern tip of this planet just to be able to find snow. Climate change is real, it is happening right now. It is the most urgent threat facing our entire species, and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating. We need to support leaders around the world who do not speak for the big polluters, but who speak for all of humanity, for the indigenous people of the world, for the billions and billions of underprivileged people out there who would be most affected by this. For our children’s children, and for those people out there whose voices have been drowned out by the politics of greed. I thank you all for this amazing award tonight. Let us not take this planet for granted. I do not take tonight for granted. Thank you so very much.” Love you Leo. But in all seriousness I would add one thing, please always try to live a life for others, especially the most destitute in the world, if you have the opportunity. We are all so lucky and I am so lucky to have all of you in my life.

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!