This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Ale Tineo, a feisty Venezuelan with a heart of gold.  This guy LOVES (like, seriously, I cannot emphasize this enough) Hooked, so you could probably win him over with a buy-one-get-one burger special at Wandos. 

Name: Alejandro Tineo       

Year: Sophomore

Major: Economics and International Studies

Relationship Status: Single           

Hometown: Caracas, Venezuela

Extracurriculars: I work for the RecSports facilities as an Office Clerk, while also being part of the Hoofers Sailing Club and Wisconsin AMUN

Describe yourself in 3 words

I considered myself as sassy, witty, and sporty

What’s it like living with four girls?  What’s the best part?  The worst part?

Honestly I’m loving it as of now. They all kind of hate me because I take too long in the shower, but deep down I know they love me. Best part would have to be that the apartment is always clean and that it smells like flowers and red wine. (More wine than flowers.)  Worst part is probably hearing the most random conversations of my entire life, where I just nod to anything they tell me.

What’s your favorite Wisconsin season?  Why?

End of summer and beginning of fall. Leaves are starting to change color and weather is still good enough to run outside, but also cold enough to grab your favorite V-neck and not sweat going up Bascom hill.

Describe the perfect date.

We would drive to the airport and pick a location of her choosing. After that depending on where we are going, we will visit the place viewing different spots until midnight where we would have a picnic viewing the landscape and listening to a quartet play.

What app are you ALWAYS on?

Easy, Hooked. I’m always hungry jaja*… But seriously it would probably have to be either Soundcloud or Instagram. Keeping up to date with music and the fam is always important.

What’s your favorite pick up line?

Johnny Bravo taught me some over the years, but Joey Tribbiani has the best one coming up hot with this one, “How YOU doin?”

FWB or FBO?

Go fish

Go-to party song?

Thanks to all my roommates it would have to be Sorry by Jbiebs. Kinda grew on me after hearing it for the 12th time in a row before going out.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?

Honored to be commemorated with this title. I’ll probably print this article and plaque it so I can hang it on my room and in every room of my apartment.

*Writer’s note: Spanish is his first language, so jaja=haha and we love to make fun of him for it.

Olivia is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with big aspirations in PR and advertising. With a love for writing, beauty and confidence, she’s making it through college one step at a time.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!