This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

As summer break begins, everyone is excited to so relax our minds, catch up on TV shows and movies, meet up with friends, and start working to get some cash. Most of all, it’s time for some summer reading! Here are some books to try out and keep you busy during the summer break.

1. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

This romance novel is the end of Han’s trilogy of Lara Jean. Now, as a high school senior, she struggles with changes of her relationship with Peter and her college plan. Relatable, right?

2. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo

This is a funny young adult novel about a Korean-American girl who uses K-drama techniques to snag the boyfriend of her dreams. If you are into Korean drama and culture, this is a great book to indulge in.

3. Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly

This book is about four African American women who participated in some of NASA’s greatest successes. It chronicles their careers over nearly three decades as they faced challenges, forged alliances, and used their intellect to change their own lives and their country’s future.

4. Breathe by Abbi Glines

Sadie White’s mother is pregnant, so she is taking over her mother’s job as a domestic servant for a wealthy family on a nearby island. She’s unaware that the owner of the house is Jax Stone, one of the hottest teen rockers in the world. Although she isn’t impressed with Jax’s fame, he is drawn to her. Can their love overcome the disparity in their lifestyles? Check it out to find out what happens!

5. See Me by Nicholas Spark

What better time to start a Nicholas Spark novel than in the summer? Colin is determined to avoid prison by focusing on his teaching degree and avoiding everything that proved destructive in his earlier life. Maria Sanchez is the picture of success but has a traumatic history that compelled her to come back to her hometown. Will demons from her past destroy the tenuous relationship they’ve begun to build, or will their love hold strong, even in the darkest hour?

6. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

This book follows three women and the dangerous little lies they tell. This is a brilliant take on ex-husbands and second wives, mothers and daughters, schoolyard scandals, and the dangerous little lies we tell ourselves just to survive.

Hope you include these books ionyour summer reading list!

Cynthia Ubah grew up in Maryland. She is attending University of Wisconsin-Madison pursuing International Studies with a certificate in Global Health and East Asian Studies. She hopes to work and live in South Korea for a few years. If you are looking for someone to watch Korean drama with or listen to Kpop, she is your girl. Her interests are God, cooking, hangout with friends, reading books, learning Korean, and fashion. Check out her blog at https://mylifeinthemoments.wixsite.com/mysite .