Best Instagrams from Coachella 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Coachella is one of the first weekends to kick off festival season. And this year did not disappoint. From an Outkast reunion to up and coming acts like Bastille and CHVRCHES, Coachella’s lineup killed it. Though after shifting through my Instagram feed the past couple weekends, I can’t help but wonder, is Coachella a music festival or fashion festival? Fashion bloggers flocked to the desert and attended the hippest parties. Celebs danced with their pals and donned the latest trends. But did they ever leave the parties to watch the acts? I certainly didn’t see any insta vids from Kylie Jenner crowd surfing at Ellie Goulding or Sleigh Bells.

But nonetheless, they looked fab and took some amazing pictures. It’s quite possible they missed the concert because they were taking too long finding the perfect filter. Whether it’s Lo-fi or Valencia, here’s a snapshot (literally) of the best instas from celebs and bloggers. 

Sarah Hyland from ABC’s hit Modern Family looked like a flower child in the hot California desert

My personal fave all weekend was Kylie Jenner. While everyone may prefer the “other Jenner” I think Kylie nailed it this weekend and took major fashion risks

I mean really how much better can this insta get? Just Kylie chillin with her besties (aka Selena Gomez) looking like they belong in a scene from Across the Universe

If you don’t already follow the Song sisters on instagram (@songdani and @songofstyle), you really should now. They partied with Alexander Wang and got free merch at the Lacoste desert pool party. Major jealousy over here.

Remember Justin Bieber’s steamy “All that Matters” video? The girl who stars (and kisses!) with Justin Bieber had a fun time at Coachella too. And she brings a whole new meaning to “Crop” top….is that even considered a shirt?!

The Pretty Little Liars stars, sans Lucy Hale, rocked Coachella and had a blast. Shay Mitchell (Emily) stood out among the three as the best dressed concert goer.

And even my fave online site pixiemarket.com got in on the Coachella fashion action taking snaps of street style looks

Selena Gomez couldn’t have looked more like a boho with her gal pals the Jenners 

And shoe retailer Schutz took some really amazing instagrams

Don’t we all wish we could be as awesome as Ellie Goulding?! Can you imagine that view?

And then there’s Katy Perry in this trippy getup

For now, I’ll just leave you with these fabulous sisters

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com