This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Who can resist holiday movies? We definitely can’t! We have compiled a list of our favorite holiday movies on Netflix for you to watch this season.

Christmas with the Kranks

When Luther (Tim Allen) and Nora (Jamie Lee Curtis) Krank’s only daughter moves to Peru for a Peace Corps assignment, the couple decides to skip Christmas and spend their money on a cruise instead. That means no tree, no decorations and no presents. But, when their daughter calls on Christmas Eve to tell them that she will be home within hours, the Krank’s forget about the cruise and decide to plan the perfect Christmas. With a little help from their friends and neighbors, and a lot of mishaps along the way, the Krank’s discover that Christmas really is a time of good cheer.

Love Actually

Love Actually is a heartwarming movie that is a must-watch this December. It features nine intertwined stories of different people all connected by the one thing that connects us all during the holiday season: love. Be sure to check out this highly rated favorite on Netflix.
A Christmas Kiss

Although this movie may sound cheesy, you won’t regret watching. After a random kiss in an elevator, a struggling designer falls in love with her crazy boss’s boyfriend while decorating his home for a Christmas party. It’s sweet, silly and corny: perfect for a holiday movie.
12 Dates of Christmas

A twist on a classic, 12 Dates of Christmas, gives us the perfect happy ending we all want in a movie. Kate, the main character, has a terrible blind date on Christmas Eve, but she gets to relive the night 12 times, just to get it right. This one is a must-watch!
Just Friends

A Christmas movie with Ryan Reynolds? What can get better than that? Reynolds plays a formerly overweight high school nerd who wants to finally rid himself of being in the friend-zone with his lifelong crush and best friend while visiting his hometown for Christmas.
So, once finals are over, make some popcorn and check out these holiday recommendations. We can’t wait to hear what you think! 

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!