Style

The Best of the Best Christmas PJs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The holidays are for snuggling up by the fire under a blanket and drinking hot cocoa in your Christmas PJs. But, many of us could probably use a little updating of our holiday loungewear. Look no further! Keep reading for the most adorable Christmas PJs and sleepwear to keep you feeling cozy and cute this holiday season.

1. Matching Sets

Matching PJ sets are a Christmas classic and are the best thing to relax in on chilly winter mornings. These are so cute that you’ll want to wear them all year round!

·       Aerie: Mix & Match PJ Set (on sale now!!)

·       Abercrombie:  Flannel Henley Sleep Shirt & Flannel Joggers

·       Anthropologie: Cosabella Woodland Sleep Set (pictured)

2. Shorts & a Tee

When flannel pants are just a little too much, throw on a cute pair of shorts and a festive tee this holiday season to snuggle under a blanket in on those chilly winter nights.

·      Free People: Cabin Day Set  (pictured)

·       Forever 21: Rose Print PJ Shorts

·       Aerie: Plush Pajama Tee

3. Onesie

With the first semester under your belt and finals completely over with, you’ll want to do the least amount of thinking possible this winter break! So, go ahead and wear a onesie on Christmas morning this year to look and feel your cutest.

·       Free People: Holiday Fox Onesie

·       Abercrombie: Waffle Romper (pictured)  

·       Urban Outfitters: Out From Under Elsie Cinched Cutout Jumpsuit

4. Bathrobe

Sometimes a cozy bathrobe is all you need to stay cozy on Christmas morning. Whether it’s flannel, fashionable or both, you won’t regret getting yourself any of these cozy robes to snuggle in all winter break long.

·       Anthropologie: Snow Day Robe

·       H&M: Pile Bathrobe

·       Free People: Hooded Robe (pictured)  

5. Slippers & Socks

The best way to stay warm during these winter months is with a snuggly, thick pair of socks. So, keep your toesies warm this Christmas Eve with any one of these pairs! You’ll never want to take them off.  

·       J.Crew: Trouser Socks in snowflake Fair Isle (pictured)  

·       Target: Women’s Snowflake Cozy Crew Casual Socks

·       Aerie: Gifting Socks

Do the holidays in style this year with any of these adorable Christmas PJ looks! With the fall semester behind us, a well-deserved break is in order. So, make sure you do the holidays right in the most stylish, cozy clothes you can find by checking out any of the above. You deserve it!  

Cate Wilkinson

Wisconsin '20

Cate graduated from UW - Madison in May 2020 with a degree in Microbiology with a certificate in French. She is very passionate about health, wellness, sustainability and communication about these topics!
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!