Badger Parents Just as Shameless & Rowdy as Us

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This last weekend campus was abuzz: with students cheering on their parents, moms were performing keg stands, and dads were crowned beer pong champs. It was a joyous weekend of raising a glass to another great semester in Madtown—and the parents who got us there.

There were the Badger dads…

….AKA distinguished Snapchat extraordinaires….

…..Photobomb enthusiasts….

…self-proclaimed “best beer guzzlers of their time”….

…and hotshots of the bars.

And then there were the Badger moms….

….embrace even the weirdest of embraces….

…and appreciate a killer selfie because how you could you not.    

From attending GAME DAY as babies….

…to LIVING for Game Day as BADGERS….

Thank you parents for being there every step of the way!

I'm an aspiring journalist and brunch enthusiast here at UW-Madison. My boyfriend's name is sleep and I get some every night. I once showed ankle for Wi-Fi access and hope to one day love something the way women in commercials love yogurt. I'm good at mermaid dancing and prefer my puns intended--that is all.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com