Have you ever experienced a major case of #FOMO and wish you could instantly stalk multiple friends’ social media feeds in order to get all the details concerning last night’s get together? What about that time your iPhone battery died and you were completely unable to grab any pictures at that killer concert with your BFFs last weekend? Perhaps it happened during Bid Day where you and all your friends looked way too cute for words? Or, maybe you just want to relive all of the fun from last night.
Your solution? Hyber. For those of you who don’t yet know, Hyber is one of the next big apps in the ever-evolving sphere of social media. We live in a world with never ending newsfeeds. Memories come and go as quickly as it takes to click ‘refresh.’ According to Hyber’s developers, Hyber is an app that “allows users to capture exciting and awesome moments and post them to a collaborative albums that multiple people can contribute to. Furthermore, the app provides the option to have these albums delivered at a date in the future (perhaps a Monday morning to recap a great weekend).”
Essentially, Hyber functions as your own personal time capsule and a location where you can share all of it with your friends and family. It offers some awesome and unique features:
- Capture photos and videos using Hyber’s in-app camera or upload from your camera roll
- Edit your photos by adding filters, stickers and more
- Set a time and date for your photos and videos to be delivered in the future
- Share with individuals or pre-determined groups with the click of a button
- Invite your friends and family to contribute by creating collaborative albums for everyone to add to
- Comment on photos, videos and albums
- Chat directly with friends and family
- Share your Hyber photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or send to Walgreens to be printed!
In short, Hyber’s perspective on social media opens up a whole new world of sharing and collaboration like you’ve never known before. Ideal for the lively college student, the young adult on the go and even socially connected companies, how will you Hyber? Click to download the app on the App Store. Trust me, you won’t want to miss this. Get downloading!
This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.