This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

With an abundance of concerts across the state this summer, Madison couldn’t be left out. From The Sylvee to the Kohl Center, music is taking over Madison. Here are a few you should definitely try to check out.

A notable act heading to The Sylvee on April 26th is Hippo Campus. The group has played at festivals like Lollapalooza, Reading and Leeds and Wisconsin’s very own Summerfest. This indie band from Minnesota is sure to get you soothed and prepped for the upcoming summer. The Bambi Tour highlights the group’s latest album Bambi.

Other shows to check out:

• April 10th at the Majestic Theatre: The Driver Era

• April 16th at the Majestic Theatre: TAUK

• May 2nd at The Sylvee: Hunter Hayes

May and June are particularly busy concert months in Madison. LANY will be headed to The Sylvee on May 3rd. The group brings their new album Malibu Nights on the road but didn’t forget the crowd favorite “ILYSB” from their first album on their setlist.

Julia Michaels hits the Majestic Theatre on May 6th with the Inner Monologue Tour. Michaels brings her EP to life all while making a stop in Madison.

Hoizer’s soulful voice takes on The Sylvee on June 1st. His first full-length album since 2014, Wasteland, Baby!, debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200.

Rock band Greta Van Fleet hits Breese Stevens Field on June 4th with their world tour.

One of the biggest names in music will be hitting the Kohl Center on June 6th; Paul McCartney will be making two stops in the state, with the other being at Lambeau Field in Green Bay for his Freshen Up tour. The tour features a 38 (yes, you read that right!) song setlist featuring songs from his latest album Egypt Station along with some crowd favorites.  If you get the chance, this is definitely one you won’t want to miss.

Other notable shows to check out this summer:

• June 7th at Breese Stevens Field: Rob Thomas

• June 8th at The Sylvee: A Day to Remember

• June 11th at The Sylvee: Vampire Weekend

• June 21st at Breese Stevens Field: Toby Keith

• September 21st at Camp Randall: Kirstie Kaus

With so many artists taking their tours to Madison, there’s a show for just about anyone. If none of these shows interest you, Memorial Union holds Summer Serenades every Sunday during the summer on the Terrace. From country to rock, this concert season sure will be one to remember.

Jenny Patino is currently a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin double majoring in marketing and management & Human Resources. She enjoys traveling, cooking, exploring new coffee shops, watching an abundance of soccer, and keeping herself busy with student orgs. You can keep up with her on Twitter (@/jennyxpatino) and Instagram (@/Jenny_patino).