This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

We’re just starting to get our first taste of fall weather after an oddly warm start. You’ve already got comfy sweaters and apple picking on your social media feed, so complete that fall aesthetic with some of these apple recipes:

1. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars

Have you seen a more beautiful combination? Check out Christy’s recipe.

2. Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Fries

No, these are not french fries — they are apples. Check out Audrey’s gluten-free and dairy-free recipe.

3. Apple Cider Glazed Chicken

Looking to ditch your boring old chicken recipe? Try The Noshery’s recipe.

4. Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas

Turn the classic Mexican dish into a dessert! Use Muchtaste’s recipe.

5. Cinnamon Apple Chips

For a healthy apple dish of just a few ingredients, try Carrie’s recipe

6. Glazed Apple Hand Made Pies

These aren’t your classic apple pies. Mix it up using Aimee’s recipe here.

7. Apple Crisp Bars ​

Take your favorite fall recipe on-the-go! Check out this recipe.

8. Caramel Apple Sangria

Step up your next girls’ night with Amanda’s recipe.

9. Bacon, Apple, and Caramelized Onion Brussels Sprouts

For my healthier friends out there, try Sarah’s recipe.

You’ll be keeping the doctor away for years with all these recipes. Next time the wind gets too bitter to even walk outside, try some of these recipes to remember why fall is really the best season!

Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!