7 Reasons We’re Fan-Girling Over Cara and Kendall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Being an avid fan of both Cara Delivigne and Kendall Jenner, I’m kind of freaking out over their new BFF-ness.  Here are six reasons why we’re obsessed with their friendship.

They get to walk runway shows together. For Chanel. In couture dresses, holding hands. Could they be more adorable?!

They get into the funniest shenanigans together. Just take a look at their slew of Instagram videos together.

They’re cool with their ex. They both dated Harry Styles, but from the looks of this picture, the three all seem to be just chummy with one another.

They support each other.

They get to travel the world together. On private jets.

Their personal styles might be polar opposites, both they both have killer street style.

They’re two peas in a pod.

These two may be celebs, but they’re just like us. Well, minus the private jets, fashion shows, and parties with Justin Bieber. 

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!