7 Planners to Help You Get Your Life Together

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

From balancing assignments to studying for exams, to remembering three meetings on the same Wednesday— there’s nothing a college girl needs more than an adorable planner. There’s never a bad time to start a fresh, organized life, and these planners make managing your responsibilities easy and fun!

1. Daily liveWELL Planner

The Daily liveWELL planner organizes your day in a hierarchal way by allowing space for lists of items that are immediate, important and significant for the day. It also includes a daily schedule and a space for the day’s accomplishments. The rest of the planner is filled with other pages for habit trackers and goal sheets.

2. Class Tracker Ultimate Student Planner

This simplistic planner is designed specifically for students: it has sections for you to write down quizzes, exams, projects and papers. It also has a space for assignments and activities each day. The Ultimate Student Planner will allow any student to rock his/her overly-busy life.

3. Start Planner Weekly Student Planner

Track your finances and grades, as well as monthly and weekly to-do lists, water intake and health indicators with this penultimate planner. It’s perfect for a college students looking to organize and track every aspect of life.

4. Bloom Daily Planner

“Bloom” into a better student with this planner. With space for both class schedules and “Reasons for a Party in 2017-2018,”  you’ll never forget when you have class—and more importantly—when you should celebrate. Just look at that adorable cover!

5. Day Designer Daily Planner

This planner dedicates an entire page for each day. With this planner, you’ll be able to write down your top three priorities, meal, spending, hourly schedule and to-do list. The Day Designer Daily Planner is perfect for an extremely busy college student.

6. MochiThings Study Planner

This planner makes studying for exams easy. Along with your typical weekly planning pages, it also comes with plenty of exam timetables and planning pages for tests.

7. LifePlanner

What better way to motivate yourself to get your life together than to customize your own planner? LifePlanner provides plenty of layouts, color themes and covers to choose from —you can even put your name on it!

Everyone approaches organizing and time management differently. Whether you decide to buy a planner, create your own, or use a different method, staying organized is the first step to succeeding in college.

Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!