6 Products to Get You Through Finals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Here comes the time of the semester everyone dreads — finals. To make matters worse, it’s winter… in Wisconsin. We’re stressed and exhausted, so it can be hard to find time to take care of ourselves in this dry tundra. Have no fear, these products will make this finals season a little less miserable!

1. Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes

This eye cream is the key to fixing puffy eyes and dark circles. We all know sleep is extremely hard to come by during finals season. No worries, though; this 100-percent vegetarian product made with cucumber, green tea and caffeine will rejuvenate your under-eye area. Trust us, you’ll look like you got eight hours of sleep — it’s the perfect disguise for bags around your eyes, in case anyone asks this holiday season. Target or Walmart, $9.29

2. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Lights, Camera, Lashes™ is Tarte’s best-selling mascara. This vegan mascara curls, lengthens, volumizes and conditions your lashes. Adding this mascara to your lashes before you head to the library will make you look flawless with minimal effort. Tarte, $23

3. Being Hand Cream

Do you suffer from dry hands in winter? Try Being Hand Cream! Our favorite scents are Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom. The 50 mL tubes are perfect to-gos that help combat dry hands anywhere. Ulta, $8

4. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

Let’s be real: if something is going to break, it is going to be during finals. Krazy Glue is a super-strong, fast-drying adhesive that will bind to practically any surface. So, pick up a pack of Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles if you want to be prepared for disaster. Target, Office Depot and more, $3.99

5. Tarte Tarteist™ PRO Palette

Doing makeup may be the last thing on your mind during finals, but this palette is a must-have! With this professional eyeshadow palette, you can do your makeup for long days at the library and look good for at holiday parties. The 20 ultra-pigmented shades will create an Insta-worthy look on all skin tones. The variety of shades makes this a versatile pallette that’s capable of creating both natural and dramatic looks. Tarte, $53

6. #ActuallySheCan Tanks

These limited edition #ActuallySheCan tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto, will give you just enough motivation to get through finals. C’mon, you’ll have to feel at least a little more confident when your shirt says things like “It is going to be okay,” “More Blessed, Less Stressed,” and “Less Drama, More Karma.” These tanks are made of a soft, breathable cotton blend, so they’re perfect for lounging around or for working out, too. Le Motto, $39.00

Finals are stressful; but these six products will help you relax and look your best at holiday gatherings. Best of luck on your finals!

Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!