This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

You already have a stack of clothes for your brother and the nicest kitchen equipment for your mother, then it’s maybe about time to grab some presents for your friends. Buying gifts for your closest friends can be difficult; but with this list, you may find some surprising present ideas!

1. For the Friend Who Loves Aromatherapy: Mini Capri Blue Jar Candle

This candle is a classic from Anthropologie. Its gorgeous festive container make it a perfect gift or stocking stuffer for a friend! Candles are great for both dorms and apartments not only because they give the area a nice scent, but also because they make any room instantly cozier! Grab one or two of these for a friend to warm up their lives.

2. For the Friend Who Loves to Cook: Mason Jar Measuring Cups

These measuring cups are not only useful, but also adorable! This set is a kitchen essential, and it would look great ton a kitchen counter. These cute measuring cups will brighten up any kitchen.

3. For the Organized Friend:  Planner Stickers

These cute stickers would be a helpful addition to any planner. Whether they’re dealing with school or personal life, these planner stickers are bound to give your friends a better system to keep their lives organized.

4. For the Friend who Loves a Good Face Mask: L’Oréal Face Masks

I can personally attest to how great these L’Oréal face masks are. They are smooth to apply, and cooling on the face — they work wonders! There are five pure-clay masks: Clarify and Smooth, Clear and Comfort, Detox and Brighten, Exfoliate and Refine, and Purify and Mattify.

5. For Friends Who Love Their Laptops: Laptop Case

This laptop case comes in a gorgeous teal color; but it doesn’t just look cute, it keeps a laptop nice and safe. Add a cute monogram to personalize it and make it extra special! This is a great gift for a friend who is always on the go running from class to class.

6. For the Friend Who Loves to Stay Cozy: Knit Infinity Scarf

Your friends will love receiving this cute knit scarf as a gift. It will keep them nice and warm in the winter, especially when they’re walking to class. It comes in a handful of different colors, and it’s sure to be a wardrobe staple — it’s cute and it’s convenient. Your friend can layer it up with a cozy sweater or just grab it in on her/his way out the door!

These are just a few present ideas for your friends. What’s on your wishlist this year?

Katherine is a senior studying Communication Arts and Journalism.