6 Boujee Advent Calendars for Your Christmas Countdown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Remember how, as a kid, you would use your advent calendar to count down the days until Santa came? The candy calendars of our youth have gotten an upgrade for adulthood, and you can still treat yo’ self every day until Christmas. Check out these seriously luxe advent calendars:

For the skincare junkie

Ole Henriksen 12 Days of OLE Glow Skincare Advent Calendar from Sephora, $55

Danish skincare guru Ole Henriksen created an advent calendar of 12 mini skincare essentials, with fit for all skin types.

For the tea connoisseur

David’s Tea 24 Days of Tea from DAVIDsTEA, $45

If you start and end every day with a cup of tea, then the DAVIDsTEA advent calendar is perfect for you! It will supply you with 24 days of unique loose leaf teas, with flavors ranging from Candy Cane Crush to Chocolate Macaroon.

For the beauty addict

NYX Lippie Countdown from Ulta, $65

The NYX Lippie Countdown features 24 — yes, 24 — lip colors ranging from soft neutrals to vampy, deep tones. They come in various formulations, including lip butters, lip glosses and matte liquid lipsticks.

For the manicure maven

Ciaté London Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Set from Sephora, $59

If you change your manicure like you change your clothes, Ciaté London offers festive nail polishes in an advent calendar that includes nineteen minis and one full-size nail polish.

For the sweet tooth

Godiva 2017 Advent Calendar from Macy’s, $25

Candy advent calendars aren’t just for kids! This ambrosial set from Godiva features milk, dark and white Belgian chocolate.

For a significant man in your life

The Grooming Advent Calendar from ASOS, $87

If you know a dude whose beard just can’t be tamed, gift him ASOS’s Grooming Advent Calendar, which contains 24 miniature, masculine grooming products.

These advent calendars are perfect for treating yourself or your loved one during the home stretch of the semester, especially since finals end just a few days before Christmas. Will you be counting down to Dec. 25 with an unusual advent calendar? We hope you do!

Kristin is a student at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a degree in Marketing and Operations and Technology Management. Her favorite things in the whole world are vanilla lattes, John Mayer's voice, and her beagle mix, Olive. When she's not slaving over an accounting textbook, Kristin enjoys catching up on fashion and beauty trends, practicing yoga, and cheering on the Badgers.
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!