5 Places You Need to Go for the Best Pumpkin Foods This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Fall is FINALLY here! That means it’s time to get excited about sweater weather, falling leaves and all of the pumpkin fall foods that make fall the best season of the year! To ensure that you enjoy all things pumpkin this season, try all of these places for the best pumpkin treats… before it’s too late!

1. IHOP

The famous International House of Pancakes just became even more mouthwatering! Their deliciously rich pancakes have always been amazing, but now with three new fall-flavored pancakes, IHOP just got even better. Their first new flavor is the classic plain pumpkin pancakes. I cannot wait to try these out! Second, IHOP is finally bringing back their Cinnastack! This was the first pancake flavor I tried at IHOP and I absolutely fell in love with it!

Last, but certainly not least, IHOP is combining their pumpkin pancakes with their Cinnastack flavor, making the perfect cinnamon pumpkin pancake for fall. Be sure to make your way to IHOP this soon for a late-night pancake craving or a chilly morning breakfast with friends!

2. @Onceuponapumpkin

I have been following Maggie Michalczyk, (@onceuponapumpkin), since last fall, and I am not ashamed to admit that hers is definitely the account I stalk the most! Maggie is a nutritionist, but her Instagram consists of all things pumpkin! There are foods I never thought that consist of pumpkin or are pumpkin-flavored. Since I started following this account, it has given me a lot of inspiration for pumpkin foods to try this fall.

On an even more exciting note, Maggie just came out with a pumpkin cookbook called “Once Upon a Pumpkin” with 50 delicious pumpkin recipes! The recipes in this cookbook sound absolutely perfect for fall, ranging from pumpkin smoothies and pumpkin coconut latte bites to veggie pumpkin oat chili and pumpkin cookie dough bars!

3. Dunkin’ Donuts

America’s favorite donut place has finally started to get into the fall spirit as well! They have blessed our mornings with two fall donut and coffee flavors, the Pumpkin Donut and the Apple Crisp Donut, and the Pumpkin flavored coffee and Maple Pecan flavored coffee. If you have never tried a pumpkin donut from Dunkin’ Donuts before, your taste buds have for sure been missing out! My sister and I have always gone to Dunkin’ during the fall to indulge in the delicious pumpkin donuts, and now I am so excited to try the new apple crisp donut with a delicious fall drink as well! But, donuts aren’t the only way that Dunkin’ is ramping up their fall spirit. The store has also added Maple Cream Cheese spread as a side to their bagels and a Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich to their menu. Okay, wow. I absolutely NEED to make a Dunkin’ Donuts stop this fall now!

4. Jamba Juice

I don’t usually go to Jamba Juice, but when I do, I get the Pumpkin Smash! This is by far one of my favorite fall drinks, and each fall I make it my mission to find a Jamba Juice just for this amazing smoothie. One sip and you’ll feel like you’re sitting at Thanksgiving dinner with your family eating the best pumpkin pie you’ve ever tasted. This drink is really unbelievable, and I highly suggest you try it.

5. StarbucksLastly, I could never forget about the most iconic coffee shop for all things fall: Starbucks, of course! When Starbucks brings out their new flavors for the fall season, I am always so excited, even if it’s still August! The Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino will always be my favorite fall drinks, but I have recently become obsessed with the Iced Pumpkin Spice Chai Lattes that also give that great fall taste. Last, but certainly not least, my favorite pumpkin fall treat of all time is the Starbucks Pumpkin Scones. I have never tasted anything so delicious in my life, and I am not ashamed to say that these scones are what I look forward to most about fall. If you’ve never tried these before, you must!

So, as you enjoy your fall traditions such as apple picking, pumpkin patching, Halloween decorating, raking leaves and buying new sweaters, don’t forget about all of the pumpkin treats waiting for you! Fall is the best time of year, full of hope and excitement, so finding new things, foods and places to try should definitely be something you do this season! Happy Fall!

Andie Davis

Wisconsin '22

Andie Davis Freshman/Marketing and Political Science Major 1. I lived in Colorado for five years. 2. My dream is to live in New York City after college 3. My favorite food is brussels sprouts.
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!