5 Places to Get Laptop Stickers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

There’s one thing you”ll see everywhere you go on most college campuses (and I mean everywhere) — laptop stickers! Stickers have become a fun and easy way to express yourself, and most of them are low-priced or free. Here are a few easy places to turn to for fun, cute and personal stickers.

1. Redbubble

This is a biggie. Redbubble is a site where independent artists make stickers (and things like notebooks and t-shirts) of anything you could possibly dream of! Try your city, your favorite band, your favorite animal or food, your school, your favorite quote — the list goes on. I have stickers of the Minneapolis skyline, red hands in the W shape and a Dunder Mifflin paper company logo, and they’re all from this site. Plus, each sticker usually costs under $3; if you order 10 or more, you get half off the entire purchase!

2. Patagonia

Patagonia has quite a variety of cute stickers: there’s the classic, navy and purple one, and there are ones that feature fish, bikes and surfboards. They all add nice, cute touches to your laptop or water bottle. Go to their website and fill out a sticker request, and they’ll send you two random, free stickers.

3. Chaco

All our laptops could use this cute lizard! Just like Patagonia, Chaco will send you stickers when you fill out the request form on their website — viola!

4. Vineyard Vines

Who doesn’t want Vineyard Vine’s cute, classic whale on their laptop? There’s a chance, though, that you get whales in different colors and designs. You can either email tieguys@vineyardvines.com for two free stickers, or buy seasonal, patterned ones on their accessories page.

5. Southern Tide

You’ve got a whale — now all you need is another cute fish to go with it! You already know the drill, so fill out the request form.

These are just a few of the many stickers you can request through email or online — but they’re our favorites. Make sure you keep an eye out for some potential free stickers next time you shop online — you never know! Happy sticker-ing!

Holly is a junior at UW-Madison studying Strategic Communication with a Digital Studies certificate. She is originally from Minneapolis, MN, loves iced coffee, indie music, and warm days on the terrace, and has watched the entirety of The Office three times. She is a Managing Editor for HC Wisconsin and will be heading to London this spring for a semester abroad! 
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!