This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Jump Around, Badgers—it’s game day! Just because it’s football season, it doesn’t mean we have to sacrifice our sense of style at tailgates. Here are some stylistic items that will make you stand out in the student section this season:

1. Fleece Pullover

How cozy does this fleecy piece look?! This pullover is perfect for night games or colder game days. Buy this in a bigger size for a laid-back, casual look— it will fit right in with the relaxed vibe at the game.

2. Crop Top

You can’t go wrong with a crop top! Wear this with high-waisted jeans, leggings, shorts, a jean skirt… the list goes on! To transition this piece for cooler weather, wear a flannel or vintage denim shirt over it.

3. Rugby Shirt

If you’re a fan of stripes, then this one’s for you! Pick up a classic rugby shirt at the bookstore for a vintage Badger look! This shirt will not only keep you warm on colder days, it also looks cute layered with a vest or jean jacket. Plus, it can be worn with virtually any bottoms.

4. Badger Leggings

Trade your Lulu’s in for these printed leggings this season to show off your Bucky pride! Pair these fun leggings with any top, and you’re all set to tailgate!

5. DIY T-Shirt

What better way to show off your sense of fashion than DIY-ing a simple t-shirt? There are hundreds of ways you can customize your shirt: from cutting fabric to adding a lace-up front, the possibilities are endless! It will definitely make you stand out in the crowd!

Up your game day style this season with some fashionable Badger gear! Whether it’s a night game, a chilly game or just a tailgate at your favorite frat, stand out with these trendy pieces.