It’s officially December, and that means it’s time for falling snow, thoughts of winter break approaching and all those Secret Santa invites. While it’s always fun and rewarding to get your BFF’s a little something in the spirit of the holidays, it can also be overwhelming, not to mention expensive. We’ve compiled a list of five easy and inexpensive gift ideas that are perfect for your besties that are sweet and thoughtful, but won’t break the bank!
1. Personalized candles This is a fresh take on the classic candle. Instead of heading to Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie for a cute candle, try ordering a personalized one from Etsy! The possibilities are endless – from monograms to adding photos to writing a special message, sellers will be able to accommodate any of your design requests!
2. Holiday-Themed Bottle Opener This is a cute idea that your bestie will be able to use all year long! For a fun gift, buy her a bottle of her favorite beverage and add this jingle bell bottle opener for a little something extra!
3. Face Masks Face masks are a go-to gift for Secret Santa exchanges, and it’s easy to see why! Sheet masks retail for as low as $2, so you can pick out a whole set of different ones for your bestie. No matter which ones you choose, you can’t go wrong with face masks!
4. Cute Holiday Bucket These little gift buckets are seriously the cutest things ever. Just hit up the dollar section at Target for the decorative bucket and then fill it up with whatever you want! From fuzzy socks to candy to mini wine bottles, you can easily customize this gift based on your friends and their personalities.
5. RedBubble Stickers If you want to do something a little different for your Secret Santa, go to redbubble.com and pick out some cute stickers! Like the face masks, these stickers range in price, but are relatively cheap, making them easy to add-on to a gift such as a water bottle or a cute notebook. Bonus: you’ll have a ton of fun browsing the variety of stickers and other fun things on the site!
Whether you like to be on top of things when it comes to gift-giving, or if you tend to wait until the last minute, these ideas are perfect for easy, inexpensive Secret Santa gifts that your friends will be sure to love!