4 Spring Break Essentials from the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit

Midterm season is finally over; all I can think about now is heading to warmer weather. Thanks to the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit, I’m set and ready to go on my Spring Break adventure to Tampa! Here are the four amazing products that I will be bringing with me:

1. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

Many Wisconsin girls know that exposing their legs for the first time after winter can be, well… blinding. These towelettes are ahh-mazing. They are super easy for on-the-go bronzing; they develop in two to four hours and leave a streak-free, natural-looking tan. No tan, no problem! These easy-to-use towelettes will give you that beach goddess glow without damaging your skin.

2. Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen from Alba Botanica

On that note, be kind to your skin this Spring Break. I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve made the mistake of not wearing sunscreen because “I don’t burn” and want to “darken quicker.” If you don’t want to your entire Spring Break vacay looking like a lobster and walking around like a zombie, sunscreen is a must! One thing I love about the Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen from Alba Botanica is that it’s safe for my sensitive skin and for our coral reefs. This stuff contains natural ingredients like aloe vera and green tea; it gets the job done without all of the harmful, skin-irritating ingredients that come in many other sunscreens.

3. Bed Head Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray

Nothing ruins the fun like spending over an hour washing your hair and getting ready for dinner after a day of exploring. My secret is the Bed Head Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray. It allows me to dry my hair in half the time, and it holds up my style to up to 72 hours even in the Florida humidity. Thank you, Bed Head, for making my hair routine that much simpler. I appreciate spending more time enjoying my vacations, and my dinner dates appreciate not having to wait half the night for me to finish styling my hair!

4. Krazy Glue

You might think I’m crazy, but I’m bringing my Krazy Glue with me this Spring Break — I’m not kidding! These individually pacakged Krazy Glue sticks can save you in a pinch. Just the other day, I was wearing these gorgeous earrings with big rhinestones when one of the rhinestones popped out (I said they were gorgeous, not expensive). Thankfully, I had a Krazy Glue singles in my purse. I took out my earring, did a quick repair and went back to looking fabulous. I’ll for sure be packing these in my carry-on in case of a repair emergency.

I’m so thankful that I’ll be able to kick back and relax this Spring Break. A no-stress vacation — thanks to the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Skylar Witte is a junior at the University of Wisconsin - Madison studying Communication Arts. In her free time she enjoys binge watching "Friends" and eating Halo Top Ice Cream. She is a self-proclaimed social media #fanatic. If you see her odds are she will have her computer in one hand and coffee in the other.