4 Hot Brands for This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

College Fashion Week is always one of the most highly anticipated events each Fall. Her Campus hosts this event every year, and it never disappoints. Four brands were featured during the CFW events and it was a great introduction to some of the awesome brands we have the opportunity to work with here at Her Campus. 

Primark 

Primark stole the show as the main sponsor of the event. I was not familiar with this brand prior to CFW but I am now a total supporter. Primark truly lives up to their motto of “Amazing Fashion, Amazing Prices.” I couldn’t believe how affordable the brand was after seeing their high-quality products. 

eos 

eos is an old favorite that I had completely forgotten about. They made their iconic lip balm into an organic variety that I have become obsessed with. The new eos organic lip balm deeply moisturizes with a combination of hydrating organic oils, nourishing shea butter and mango extract. 

Almay 

Almay is another great brand that is a staple of every beauty lover’s collection. The Goddess Gloss is a favorite of mine. It doesn’t feel sticky like so many other lipsticks do and it makes my lips feel moisturized. This gloss specifically has a high shine which is an iconic look this season. 

VELCRO 

VELCRO hangables are a must for college students everywhere. These hangables ensure your space is decorated without the damage of nails or tacks. These are perfect for dorms and apartments. 

College Fashion Week was a great look into what the hottest trends will be this season. Be sure to pick up these brands at a retailer near you to ensure you have your best Fall yet.

Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!! 
Erin Kleber

Wisconsin '21

Erin is majoring in Political Science and Communication Arts, with a certificate in Criminal Justice. She is a proud co-president of HC Wisconsin, and has been a member since her freshman year. When she's not writing or spending time with her HC gang, you can find her reading a good book, spending time up north, or cheering on the Badger football team.