3.1 Phillip Lim for Target in Stores Sunday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Target designer collaborations are amongst the most coveted items for fashionable, price-conscious shoppers. While not everyone can afford the beautiful work of Phillip Lim, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, Missoni, or other luxury designers, Target makes it possible for those of us on a college budget to still feel like Upper East Siders.

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target may be Target’s best collaboration yet. With bold prints, minimalist designs, sleek fabrics, and that Phillip Lim flare the collection seems more editorial then previous collaborations. The line will be available for purchase online and in stores this Sunday, September 15th. And if the hype is anything like the Missoni for Target collaboration, you better hold your spot in line bright and early to get the pieces you want. Below are a few of my favorite looks from the Lookbook and you can find more here

1) Bold Prints: This mustard, cheetah print skirt is perfect for fall to add with a slouchy sweater and perhaps these Rag & Bone booties

2) Price Conscious: This shirt dress is only $39.99, but its sleek fabrics and printed design make it look much more expensive. This edgy pattern juxtaposes the professional cut of the dress, which I would pair with these Steve Madden loafers that give off a similar rocker-dressy vibe. 

3) Little Details: Sweaters are a fall basic, but 3.1 Phillip Lim transformed this essential into a statement piece with just a little extra flare. To give this look a little color, I would pair it with these velvet J Brand Jeans to make it an outfit you can transition for the holiday season. 

4) My Favorite Piece: Crewnecks are easily my guilty pleasure, and this BOOM! sweatshirt couldn’t be a better statement piece for a quintessential fall outfit. I plan on buying this crewneck and wearing it with a leather skirt like this Club Monaco one, my studded Steve Madden booties, and a slouchy hat like this Plush one.

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com