sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

20 Halloween Costumes for Your Squad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Halloween is quickly approaching — Madison is about to get spooky! Getting group costumes organized can get stressful with countless costume parties coming up. Here are some quick and relatively easy ways to find or make group costumes that will win you and your squad best costumes at any party:

1. Snapchat filters

Transform these classic filters to a set of group costumes that anyone will recognize.

2. A Deck of Cards

Grab three friends — or 52! All you need is a white t-shirt and some simple DIY skills to make this costume for a huge or small group.

3. Crazy Cat Ladies

Who wouldn’t love to go to a party in their pajamas?

4. Social Butterflies

Get punny with this costume. All you need is to pick out your favorite social media and grab a tutu and some butterfly wings. Be sure to post it on all your social media accounts, too!

5. Shark Week

Dress up as arguably one of the best weeks of the year — besides Halloweekend, of course.

6. Rock Paper Scissors

Although it may require a little more planning and some careful construction, this iconic trio is sure to impress.

7. The Four Seasons

Grab your three best friends and get creative in showcasing the four seasons.

8. Pool Floats

Find Studio DIY’s version here.

9. Orange is the New Black

Another great idea for a larger group. Just try not to get into too many knife fights!

10. Fruit

Plan a day to create these adorable costumes with your BFFs.

11. The Stages of Miley Cyrus

It’s been a long, wild ride for Miley. Showcase it in your next costume in light of her new album.

12. Pacman

Take your own spin on the classic ghost costume by dressing up as the Pacman ghosts instead!

13. Emojis

With hundreds of emojis to choose from, all you need to do is grab an oversized t-shirt for another easy DIY. And even better … your Instagram caption is already picked out!

14. Get Punny

Oh, deer! Holy cow! Some other ideas are a ceiling fan, holy guacamole, plain white tees, deviled egg, dunkin’ donuts and Hawaiian punch.

15. A Sandwich

Who better to plan this costume with than the people who are the peanut butter to your jelly?

16. Members of KISS

Rock out at the party with tons of black and tons of makeup.

17. Girl Scouts

Dig out that old sash and get the troop back together!

18. Hi-Liter

You and your squad will be the highlight of the night in this costume.

19. Loofahs

You can find out how to make it with Life Unsweetened’s DIY.

20. Hershey’s Kisses

You’ll look too sweet in this costume with your friends.

Whether you’re looking to invest a lot of time in making a killer costume or are putting together costumes last minute, you and your squad are sure to be remembered with any of these looks.