16 Hot Guys Who Believe in You This Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s the end of the year again and you know what that means: sweatpants, all-nighters in College library, relapsing into your coffee addiction, and maybe a meltdown (or three). With all of that stress, you’re going to need a little support. Here are a few of your favorite men who just know you’re going to kick ass this finals week.

Zac Efron wants you to get your head in the game.Chris Pratt knows you can ace that exam.Josh Hutcherson knows the curve will be ever in your favor.Channing Tatum thinks you look great in sweatpants.Chris Hemsworth wants to join your study group.Jamie Dornan thinks you are 50 shades of intelligent.Matthew McConaughey thinks your exam is going to be alright alright alright.

Nick Jonas is jealous of your study skills.

Joe Manganiello has faith in you.David Beckham knows you’ll score an “A.”Matt Bomer thinks stress looks good on you.Justin Timberlake thinks you’re bringin’ sexy back to the library.Joseph Gordon-Levitt wants to read your notes to you.Adam Levine thinks your study-glasses look fantastic.Theo James thinks your studying is Dauntless.

Ryan Gosling believes in you.Study on collegiettes; you got this.

Kara is a junior at UW Madison studying Strategic Communication and Spanish. She enjoys breakfast food, Harry Potter, singing off-pitch and the company of great friends. She aspires to become Queen of the World but if for some reason that doesn't work out she will settle for Advertiser Extraordinaire.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!