15 Pumpkin Spice Treats You’ve Been Waiting For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

While fall is fast approaching, so is Pumpkin Spice Season. Yes, that’s a real season, according to Starbucks at least. What started as the simple “basic” girl’s dream of a Pumpkin Spice Latte has turned into so much more. Here are 15 pumpkin spice treats that you will soon be able to indulge in.

1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte: Pumpkin Spice season begins September 8th, according to Starbucks, and they’re celebrating with the return of everyone’s favorite all natural latte.
  1. Tazo Chai Tea in Pumpkin Spice: Let this be the new latte for non-coffee lovers. Nothing says fall like a good cup of tea with a kick of pumpkin.
  2. Pumpkin Spice Frosted Mini Wheats: Basically created so you can have the most pumpkin morning of all time (see no. 1).
  3. Jif Pumpkin Pie Spice Peanut Butter Whipped Spread: Literally a mouthful. Jif is seriously answering all of your prayers with this one.
  4. Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice Morsels: There are some of us who need a little bit of chocolate in everything and others who need a bit of pumpkin.

1. Pumpkin Spice Peeps: Giving you a reason to eat these little marshmallow treats on days other than Easter.
  2. Blue Diamond Pumpkin Spice Almonds: Taking the salty-sweet combo to another level.
  3. Extra Pumpkin Spice Gum: So you can taste your favorite flavor all day long.
  4. Hostess Cream-Filled Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes: If this isn’t all of your dreams come true, I don’t know what is. This heavenly dessert is coming out with the start of pumpkin spice season on September 8th.

1. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing: Pumpkin on pumpkin, need I say more?
  2. Pumpkin Spice Eggo Waffles: To go with your morning pumpkin combo.
  3. Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies: They’re a staple in everyone’s cabinets, so why not make them a staple in the #pumpkinspice trend too?!
  4. 365 Organic Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches: YUM.
  5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots: Start your day with a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, end it with a PSL Jello shot. Sounds about right.

1. Pumpkin Spice Kahlua: Because pumpkin spice is the gift that keeps on giving.

Bonus for your pumpkin spice list: Durex Pumpkin Spice condoms. Yes, you read that right. But no, this isn’t actually happening. Sorry?

Hi everybody! I'm Kerry, a freshman at UW-Madison majoring in Journalism with a Digital Studies certificate. I am passionate about writing about all things beauty, love, and many other fascinating facets of life. I'd love for you to join me as I write about my journey through college!
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!