11 Celebrity Exes We Want to See Together Again

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Celebrities, they’re just like us, right? Wrong. It’s a fact that you and your boyfriend will never compare to celebrity couples, no matter how Instagram-worthy you two may be. Just because they look like perfect couples to us, it doesn’t mean that they are meant to last forever, no matter how much we fawn over their relationships. Here are some past celebrity couples we wish could rekindle their long, burned out flame…

1. Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens (2006-2010)

All of our childhood dreams were coming true until they decided to break free from their relationship in 2010.

2. Jennifer Aniston & Brad Pitt (1998-2005)

Arguably one of the most famous celebrity couples of all time.

3. Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake (1999-2002)

Will there ever be another couple bold enough to show up in an iconic denim-on-denim ensemble? The world may never know.

4. Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson (1999-2005)

I blame Newlyweds for this one…

5. Anna Faris & Chris Pratt (2007-2017)

Quite possibly the most shocking break-up of 2017. Their son is adorable, their funny personas are charming; but not everything is meant to stay perfect…

6. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber (on & off from 2010-2015)

Arguably one of my favorite celebrity couples of all time. Sorry, not sorry!

7. Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattison (2009-2013)

At least Edward and Bella ended up being together forever…

8. Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling (2005-2007)

Why do so many of our favorite couples meet on-screen?

9. Fergie & Josh Duhamel (2004-2017)

Cutest family award goes to them.

10. Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise (2006-2012)

Katie’s biggest wish as a little girl was to marry Tom Cruise — we’re all just happy her childhood fantasy worked out for at least a little while…

11. Hilary Duff & Aaron Carter (2000)

Remember when he dumped her for Lindsay Lohan, triggering a big feud between our two favorite childhood stars? Those were the days…

All’s well that ends well, right? Just because these celebrities have broken up and moved on, it doesn’t shatter all hopes for any of them getting back together. Just look at Miley  and Liam! Here’s to hoping!

Hi, I'm Abby Coppens, a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison. I'm pursuing a degree in Economics and Retail. In my free time, I really enjoying hanging out with my friends and family, doing homework, biking, and reading. I'm the biggest friends fanatic on the planet. Go Badgers!
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!