This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This past polar vortex made me realize just how important it is to have a few fuzzy, warm sweaters on hand. I know just how much I need them during the brutality of winter. If you don’t like shopping but need some fuzzy sweaters on hand, fear not, I’ve got you! Here are 10 extremely soft and fuzzy sweaters to make sure you survive this winter.

1. Pink Lily

This “Snowy Daydreams Sherpa Quarter Zip” is SURE to keep you warm during the harshness of winter. Be prepared though, this boutique is sure to get you hooked!

2. ModCloth

ModCloth has this incredibly soft and sweet chenille sweater that is sure to make you cozy!

3. Amazon

Okay. I don’t personally have this blanket sweater, but let me tell you after finding this I most definitely will! This is literally a walking blanket and too hard to pass up! Plus, it’s only $17.99—an absolute steal!

4. Patagonia

Let’s be honest. You can’t go wrong with a Patagonia anything! This “Los Gatos” pullover is durable and extremely warm! You will definitely be getting your money’s worth with this one!

5. Zaful

I’ve ordered things from Zaful before, and I’ve honestly been pretty impressed with what I received. This goes to without saying that I want to immediately order this white teddy coat because it looks like it would be the softest thing ever! Definitely a must-have for those harsh Wisconsin winters.

6. Maurices

I recently got a few new sweaters from Maurices this past Christmas and let me tell ya—they did NOT fail! This sherpa pullover looks absolutely amazing and is reasonably priced—you can’t go wrong!

7. Dainty Hooligan

If this is your first time ever hearing about Dainty Hooligan, I am SO glad I get to share this place with you! This boutique is absolutely amazing. I have purchased SO many sweaters and dresses from here and they have NEVER. ONCE. FAILED. Dainty Hooligan is true to size and priced reasonably for its quality. When I saw this pink sweater, it was to die for. It looked incredibly soft and mine is on the way!

8. Lauren James

I just recently discovered this online boutique and it looks absolutely adorable! This “Alpine pullover” is incredibly soft and comfortable. And the best part? It’s available in four colors!

9. Forever 21

This sweater is incredibly fuzzy, but super stylish at the same time. This open-back sweater paired with some skinny jeans and boots will provide the ultimate winter look!

10. Altar’d State

Okay, guys. So I discovered this amazing boutique this past fall and it has been a game changer. I saw this “Wubby Pullover” back in November and knew I had to get it. When the cold came, it reminded me I desperately wanted this pullover and it did not disappoint. This pullover is incredibly warm and soft. I feel like I’m wearing a blanket all day long. It also has hidden pockets (in case you weren’t already convinced). Seriously, get yourself one—you will not regret it.  

Whether you’re more of a sherpa or Patagonia type girl, I guarantee that you will be able to find something here that will be your best friend during this brutal Midwest winter!

Marci Mitchell

Wisconsin '21

University of Wisconsin, 2021. Magazine journalist, fitness junkie, health and wellness enthusiast. Lover of Jesus, people, and buffalo chicken. Will do anything for an iced americano. Come join me at: Instagram: its_marcimay // Twitter: marcimay29
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!