Since coming to Madison for school, my hats and scarves wardrobe has quadrupled in size. They are perfect accessories for any outfit and are must-haves for Wisconsin’s brutal winters. I’ve made it easy for you to find the perfect winter accessory by compiling a list of awesome brands and items. Get shopping!
1. “Chunky Knit Faux Fur Pompom Beanie” from Urban Outfitters
A beanie with a fur pom-pom on top is definitely a winter classic.
2. “Reversible Oblong Fringe Scarf” from Forever 21
This reversible scarf goes with every outfit.
3. “Adidas Originals Trefoil II Knit Beanie” from Urban Outfitters
For the edgier crowd, Adidas makes great beanies.
4. “Long Tassel Scarf in Supersoft Knit” from ASOS
This is a great everyday scarf, and it is sure to keep you warm.
5. “Double Knit Essential Beanie” from Urban Outfitters
You can’t go wrong with a plain black beanie.
6. “Faux Fur Ear Muff” from Urban Outfitters
Don’t forget about ear muffs!
7. “Oversized Long Woven Stripe Scarf” from ASOS
This scarf is a great way to add a pop of color to your winter wardrobe.
8. “Pearl Embellished Fisherman Beanie” from Urban Outfitters
If you want to look a little fancier, check this beanie out! Pearls always make an outfit a little classier.
9. “Alpine Beanie” from Herschel
Herschel is one of my favorite hat brands. They make hats of great quality and offer awesome color options.
10. “Chasing Rainbows Faux Fur Scarf” from Nasty Gal
Lastly, rainbow fur is SO IN!
Make sure to stock up on hats and scarves this winter! You can will add versatility to your wardrobe with only two simple accessories — they’ll keep you warm, too!