10 Most Epic Moments of the Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The Bangerz tour has been both criticized and praised for being overtly raunchy and jaw-dropping. Miley Cyrus brought her midgets and her J’s and made her way to the midwest this past weekend where she performed at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee. And Miley didn’t disappoint. Check out the top 10 most epic moments of the show. 

1. She rode a hotdog

And wore a jacket made out of stuffed animals while doing so. 

2. Miley covered “Hey Ya!” by Outkast, which the 11-year-old attendee I met after the show probably didn’t get…because she was born the year the video came out. 

3. She missed her costume change for “23” and came out with….well, basically nothing

But apparently she was only missing assless chaps. 

4. She serenaded the crowd with the Miley throwback “Can’t Be Tamed” while there was a giant, blown up dog behind her

5. Miley donned an Aaron Rodgers jersey before the show and then everyone in Wisconsin fell in love with her

6. During “#GETITRIGHT” the stage was set for a midget orgy and then beautiful men appeared out of nowhere to join

7. Miley danced with these fuzzy creatures

8. “Party in the USA” closed the show….and Miley recreated a Monica Lewinsky moment

9. Miley slides out on giant Miley-Tongue 

10. Lastly, this girl who’s loved and supported Miley since the days of Hannah Montana, had the TIME OF HER LIFE

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com