10 Chrissy Teigen Tweets that Prove She’s the Most Relatable Celebrity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Chrissy Teigen is a model, author, TV show host, wife, mother and Twitter comedian — and she happens to be amazing at all of these things. Despite all her successes though, she’s somehow still the most relatable celebrity.

1. She understands the physical pain of a bad hangover

There’s nothing worse than a hangover, and Teigen clearly understands the pain of waking up after too many shots the night before.

2. She understands the struggle of only ever making pasta

Pasta is cheap, easy and delicious; it’s the perfect meal for college students. Teigen understands that there is “literally nothing” better to eat than pasta. In fact, this isn’t her only tweet about pasta — it’s a common theme.

3. She’s not afraid to call her S.O. out for not texting her back

Teigen knows if John Legend has time to tweet, he definitely has time to reply to her text. Ladies, if bae doesn’t text back, Teigen says it’s totally okay to call them out.

4. She also gets trapped in an endless black hole called the Internet

Everyone has at some point ended up reading a random Wikipedia article about unexplained noises when they were trying to research for class, right?

5. She, too, avoids updating her computer forever

Teigen participates in even some of the most average forms of procrastination: updating our technology. Clearly, she really is just like the rest of us.

6. Her college experience is relatable

Teigen understands that sometimes even the shortest walks feel like the longest if you’re hungover and carrying your heels. Sometimes, even the shortest walks are worth calling an Uber for.

7. She’s not afraid to clap back at the haters

She always has hilarious responses to people who speak poorly of her on Twitter. Know that anyone who speaks ill of you isn’t worth your time; follow Chrissy’s example to not let it get to you.

8. She understands time management

Students are expected to do well in classes, have a job, search for a job for after graduation and have a social life. That’s like four jobs — too many jobs! Teigen clearly understands the struggle.

9. She knows you don’t have to laugh at a guy’s jokes if they aren’t funny

If I were to get a dollar for every time I say “that’s so funny” to things that aren’t funny, I’d probably be as rich as Teigen and Legend. Take a page from Teigen’s book next time — shut them down.

10. Just this

Honestly, who doesn’t relate to this?

Never change, Chrissy Teigen, never change.