10 Adorable Puppies to Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Finals are here, and we could all use a little de-stressing. Take a quick study break with these ten adorable holiday-themed puppies!

1. How can you resist this adorable ornament thief?​

2. What’s better than one puppy? Nine puppies, of course!​

3. The only thing cuter than a puppy in the snow is a puppy in the snow and in a sweater.​

4. “Mom, I’m tired!”​

5. “I don’t know if this is big enough to fit both of us…”​

6. Just relaxing after a long day of celebrating the holidays.​

7. Baby huskies? Say no more.​

8. It doesn’t get any cuter than putting dogs and stuffed animals in the same photo.​

9. “Can I come out yet?”​

10. Rudolph or bulldog? The world may never know…​

Here’s to finals week, and who knows? You may even find a real  puppy to pet. Stay sane, everyone, and always remember to take care of yourself!

Holly is a junior at UW-Madison studying Strategic Communication with a Digital Studies certificate. She is originally from Minneapolis, MN, loves iced coffee, indie music, and warm days on the terrace, and has watched the entirety of The Office three times. She is a Managing Editor for HC Wisconsin and will be heading to London this spring for a semester abroad! 
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!