Wake Up in a Great Mood With This Awesome Morning Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s that time of the semester: our momentums are running low and we’re already sick of our classes. We’re having a ton of trouble trying to find our motivation to wake up and get going in the morning. But, thanks to this playlist, mornings are a little easier.  Wake up to these songs–play them while you drink your coffee and while you’re getting ready for class and you’ll be sure to have a great day being the lady boss you are!

There’s absolutely NO better way to wake up then with the lively beats of Shakira!

Come on…you know you want to sing along.

CONTACT YOUR INNER ELLE WOODS!

Truly it’s a song that will never get old.

They’re hot and they’re British. What a great way to start the day.

Play this playlist on repeat and you’re bound to have a great day!

Good luck and good morning, Collegiette!

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy