sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Valentine’s Day Playlist For The Single Ladies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Hey ladies! Valentine’s Day is here! We know that for the single ladies, you may not be quite as excited for it. You turn on the radio or sign into iTunes, and all you see are sappy Valentine’s Day love songs. Well, we are here to put an end to that!

We have put together an empowering Valentine’s Day playlist for the single ladies! Enjoy!

“Single Ladies” by Beyonce

Of course we had to start off with this one!

“Needed Me” by Rihanna

“Wannabe” by Spice Girls

“Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper

“So What” by Pink

“Girl On Fire” by Alicia Keys

“Run the World (Girls)” by Beyonce

“Confident” by Demi Lovato

“Fancy” by Iggy Azalea

“Skyscraper” by Demi Lovato

“Ridin’ Solo” by Jason Derulo

“Put Your Records On” by Corinne Bailey Rae

“Praying” by Kesha

Collegiettes, this playlist should last you at least one box of chocolates, and there’s no way you won’t come out on the other side psyched about February 14! HCXO!

Ali Maclay is a biology major, chemistry minor, psychology minor, and honors student at Winthrop University. She is an aspiring Neuroscientist and hopes to work at St. Jude Children's Hospital. She is the Facebook Social Media Director for Her Campus Winthrop's Facebook page, and associate member of Tri Beta Biological Honors Society, and a member of the Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society at Winthrop. When she's not doing academic work, working at her job, or writing for HC, she's probably binge-watching Netflix, dreaming on Pinterest, stress cleaning, or eating ice cream.
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.