The ULTIMATE Justin Bieber Birthday Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

If you were once a #BELIEBER, you will forever be one–that’s just a fact of life. Because today is Justin Bieber’s birthday, I’ve decided to make a playlist that will keep you dancing and singing throughout the day in honor and celebration of the wonderfully talented and sexily sexy, Mr. Bieber. 

One Time

If you don’t know the dance, are you even a fan?

One Less Lonely Girl

*patiently waiting for 9+ him to choose me as his one less lonely girl* 

Love Me

Come on girl, put those hands up into a heart–I know you want to!

Down To Earth

Remember when your friends would compete to see who knew more about the reason he wrote this song?

That Should Be Me

It SHOULD be me….

Never Say Never

The Never Say Never movie….omg…real tears are coming out of my eyes right now. 

Stuck In The Moment

I still cannot help but JAMMING TF out to this song whenever it comes on.

Eenie Meenie 

This was a great year for Sean Kingston, wasn’t it?

All Around The World

When his voice dropped…so yummy…

Boyfriend

This song is when I fell so in love with him all over again…how can you not?

Beauty And A Beat

I will stand by this statement forever: this is by far one of the coolest music videos in the world. 

Where Are U Now?

When his music changed entirely! For the better perhaps, but also WE MISS HIS HIGH PITCHED, CUTE VOICE!

What Do You Mean?

Very suprised he actually spelled “you” out this time for his title…LOL.

Love Yourself?

Even when everyone was getting sick of this playing on the radio, I still prayed that it would come on. 

Justin Bieber has had SUCH a wide range of his life–from clothes, to hair to music–and we can’t help but love him for all of his phases. He will forever be a #guiltypleasure and we are NOT afraid to admit it! 

Jam out and enjoy JB’s special day–we know he would!

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy