This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s time to set those DVR’s collegiates because all of our favorite shows are coming back!

Some shows are back for their second seasons and others are back for their eleventh or twelfth. Either way, get excited because all that matters is that they’re back! So… grab your remote, your popcorn and your blanket and get settled. 

The fun starts on September 12th with the return of Season 23 of Dancing with the Stars. The Hough siblings are back with Julianne at the judges table and Derek busting a move on the floor. However, the Houghs aren’t the only siblings back on the show!

Val and Maks Chmerkovskiy are going to be competing against each other for the coveted mirror ball trophy. The other pros for this season include Cheryl Burke, Witney Carson, Lindsay Arnold, Emma Slater, Artem Chigvintsev, Allison Holker, Jenna Johnson, Sharna Burgess, Sasha Farber and Gleb Savchenko. Tune in to see who the 13 stars competing for the mirror ball will be!

American Horror Story will be back on September 14 for season 6. The popular FX show will return with an unknown theme in a couple of weeks. Sources say that the theme will be “The Mist”…but what does that mean? You’re just going to have to watch to find out!

Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Evan Peters, Matt Bomer and Lady Gaga are set to be returning for the sixth season.

The Voice season 11 is back with new judges! Veteran judges Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will be back with new coaches in the chairs next to them. Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys will be joining the boys for a new season. Mentors for the coaches for this season are said to include Joan Jett, Charlie Puth, Sammy Hagar and Bette Midler. The blind auditions will premiere on September 19.

Join Jess and the rest of the gang for season 6 of New Girl. Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Hannah Simone and Lamorne Morris are back at it again. It’s time for more laughs, more drama and more romance! Tune in on September 20 to see what will happen this season!

Other shows coming back include:

Scream Queens, September 20

Modern Family, September 21

Chicago P.D., September 21

Grey’s Anatomy, September 22

How to Get Away With Murder, September 22

Quantico, September 25

Criminal Minds, September 28

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.