Style > Beauty

Top 5 products for Hair and Body Care

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

When the stressful week is over, why not treat yourself to a hair care and body care routine over the weekend. With these products, I guarantee you will feel rejuvenated and relaxed after dealing with a hard week. All of these products are in a local store near you

Biore’s facial cleansers 

Any Biore cleansing product will have your face oil-free and acne-free within seconds. I absolutely love their products because I am someone who is prone to having breakouts. All I have to do is apply their products to my face daily and I will see major results in 2-3 days. I highly recommend their products to someone who is trying to control acne blemishes and oily skin. Prices may vary depending on the store you purchase it from.

Thayers’ Facial Toner/Witch Hazel 

Thayers’ Facial Toner/Witch Hazel is a great product to use after applying skin treatment, mask, moisturizer, or makeup. I put this product on in the morning and night to get great results. This facial toner makes your skin extra soft with overdrying your skin. This product also helps with dark spots from acne. I recommend using this product with a cotton ball or pad when applying it. Also, this product comes with different scents like lavender, rose petal, cucumber, coconut rose, and etc. Prices may vary depending on size and store you purchase it from.

Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner

This product makes your hair feel healthy and silky smooth after applying. This product with damaged and dry hair. This product really makes your hair smell good and it will make you love washing your hair. Prices vary depending on where you purchase the product!

Kitsch’s Hair Towel

Blowing drying your hair creates heat damage. Kitsch’s Microfiber hair towel helps prevent heat damage and is highly absorbent. it works on all hair types from curly, frizzy, and straight. it also helps tame frizz and reduces hair breakage. it has cute style designs to choose from. Prices may vary depending on where you purchase the product. 

Jamaican Mango & Lime’s Black Castor Oil 

I love hair oil! one of my favorite hair oil is Jamaican Mango & Lime’s Black Castor Oil. This product helps with hair breakage and it adds sheen and moisture to your hair. It also has natural ingredients and also the company has different oils for different benefits you need for your hair. the product’s prices vary in different stores.  

Now that you have a list of products that help you rejuvenate your skin and hair. You can now hit up your local Walmarts, Targets, and Ulta Beauty for these amazing products.  And remember to TREAT YOURSELF during these stressful times! 

Treat yo self gif
Giphy

Jendaya Fleming

Winthrop '21

Senior Mass Communication Major and Women's Studies Minor. I love a good horror film and hanging out with friends. 
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.