Now that anyone who is everyone has seen season 2 of Stranger Things, WHAT NOW?
Leaving us on the Cliff Hanger that the writers of Stranger Things did, what can we do to fill that void?
1. Collecting of Stranger Things Pop Figures
There are now two series of Funko Pop Figures for the Stranger Things Television show. These figures include many different versions of Eleven (El) the show’s favorite heroine, Nancy, Johnathan, Max, Will, Barb [NEVER FORGET!], Steve, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Hopper, Joyce, etc. Some of these figures come in their character’s Upside Down view.
2. Read the Stranger Things Guides: Make sure you are up to date on all the information from the guides.
- Notes from the Upside Down: An Unofficial Guide to Strange Things
- The Book of Barb: A Celebration of Stranger Things’ Iconic Wing Woman
3. Color the Season 2 cliffhanger feelings away with the Stranger Things Coloring book.
There’s nothing like coloring away all your feelings about the upside down!
4. You can try to watch similar shows like…
- The X-Files
- Bates Motel
But it will just make you….
5. Watch Seasons 1 & 2 of Strangers Things again for the 5th time while you wait for season 3 to air.
Happy Netflix binge watching Collegiettes!!!!