If you are in college and have any nieces or nephews, then you know just how wonderful it is to be an aunt! So many great things come with being a young aunt. Check out just a few of the reasons!
1. The age gap isn’t so huge
So you understand more than you would if you were their mom!
2. You get to show them off to your friends
Come on, what isn’t great about showing off a cute little kid that you are also related to?
3. You learn how to be a pro with babies and kids
You get to change diapers, give bottles, feed them, put them to sleep, play with them and more…but it’s basically just a practice round!
4. You have just as much energy as they do
This makes spending time together even more fun.
5. You’re excited to continue to grow up with them
Because you are also young, you still have a lot of growing up to do, too.
6. You get to spoil them
Who doesn’t love to spoil their nieces and nephews?
7. You get to learn what unconditional love is at young age
This is the best one of them all.
Go and call your niece or nephew right now and tell them how much you love them, Collegiettes!