This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

An issue that a lot of college women, including myself, have is  dry skin.

Whether it’s from dehydration, the weather, or anything else, it happens pretty often.

For me, dry skin has always been a big issue. One thing I’ve found to be a wonderful remedy, though, is Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. I’ve been using this product for years now and it’s worked wonders on my dry skin, especially in the winter time. But, what I’ve discovered, is that this product has a lot of different uses. From after tattoo care to alleviating razor burn, there’s so many ways any college student can use this product.

Stretch Marks

One thing I have found very helpful for the long term use of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula is stretch marks. Having stretch marks is something almost all women can relate to. No matter how hard you try, they’re going to show up one way or another. And while no one’s discovered how to completely get rid of them, using Palmer’s Cocoa Butter helps lessen the marks completely. The best way to do it is to put a dab of the product on the problem areas every day for as long as needed until you start to see a change. I’ve noticed a change in as short as a week. This has been a lifesaver!

Tattoo Care

Something I have also utilized this product for is tattoo care. For those who have gotten tattoos, you’ll know that the artist will tell you to put some type of lotion on your tattoos for an extended period of time. Some artists specify which kind, but in my experience, most do not. I’ve tried several different lotions, but the one that has helped me the most is Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. After getting my two most recent tattoos, I tried out this product and it worked wonders in my healing process. Just use the product as often as your artist tells you, and I promise you it will make the healing process easier and faster. When comparing my first tattoo healing process in which I used a normal lotion and then my most recent tattoos, the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter works the very best.

Getting Rid of Razor Burn

Just like any woman, I always get razor burn. Whether it’s because of a bad razor, shaving too quickly or just because of sensitive skin, it happens to best of us. Lotion can be helpful, using warm water can be helpful but my go-to is the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. This product has come most in handy with my razor burn because it soothes the itch and reduces the redness. Also, when I use the cocoa butter before sleeping, it feels like there’s nothing on my legs. This product a light, good smelling, easy way to fight razor burn.

Overnight Care

The other most useful thing I have used Palmer’s Cocoa Butter for is overnight care. In the winter when the air gets cold, skin gets rough. Regular lotion can do the trick, but using this product overnight helps your skin for the long run. In the winter, when my face gets especially dry, I’ll just rub some of the product onto the worst areas then go to bed. When I wake up, all dryness is gone. This makes life so much easier in so many ways. I no longer have to worry about using tons of lotion that can make my skin break out when there’s dryness. I just have to apply the cocoa butter and the dry skin problems are gone.

Collegiettes, whatever the need might be for this product, the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter is a wise investment to make. There are numerous uses for it, even ones not mentioned above. If there’s an issue with your skin, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter is the best choice to make! Tag @hcwinthrop on Instagram in all your Palmer’s posts so we can see how you use these amazing products! 

Aimee Grace is a college sophomore living in the south. She is heavily involved in theatre and it majoring in it at her university.
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.