Lea Michele Honors Cory Monteith With Tattoo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

July 13, 2013 was a very difficult day for Lea Michele, the rest of the Glee cast, and the Glee fans across the world. It was the day that they lost one of their own; the extremely talented Cory Monteit passed away.

Today, Lea made Glee fans everywhere cry with bittersweet emotion when she honored her late boyfriend with a new tattoo. Michele got the number five tattooed on her side in remembrance of Monteith’s Glee character’s football jersey, Finn Hudson.

Monteith portrayed Finn Hudson for four years until his accidental overdose in 2013. The star had addiction problems for years but he had been working on them. He had just gotten out of rehab a few months before.

Michele’s love for Monteith remains intact and this tattoo shows that it was the love of a lifetime; a love that will last forever.  

Michele tweeted the picture of her new tattoo and captioned it “and one more…for my Quarterback… #5.”

Monchele forever!

https://twitter.com/msleamichele/status/719869046863347712/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.