Style > Beauty

I Tried L’Oreal Paris Self -Tanning Towelettes and Fell in Love

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Hey Collegiettes!! With summer approaching and the warmer weather to enjoy, tanning is a big part in appearance. Most people want to be tan for summer and look for ways to get tan at a fast and easy way.

That was me, I had the opportunity to try L’Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Towelettes and they are amazing! I had never used any type of product similar to this one before so I had no idea what to expect.

When I first used the towelettes I used one before I went to bed, I got out of the shower and applied the towelette all around my body. The next morning when I woke up I was already tanner, this product works like magic! Not to mention the towelettes caused no mess, did not get on my bed or clothes! 

I continued to apply this product every night for six nights (that’s the number of towelettes in the package) and by the end of the six days I was extremely tan! I got so many compliments on how tan I was and the tan looked natural too! I was very surprised on how fast the towelettes made me look tan and how easy it was to use.

All I had to do was apply the wipes everyday and I got tan in less than a week. I already went out and bought more of those towelettes!!

I recommend using L’oreal Paris Self- Tanning Towelettes super easy to use and give you a great tan!!

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.