alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Survive the End of the Semester as Told by Grey’s Anatomy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s finally that time of year again–we’re finally in the weeks before summer break! As excited as we are the end of the semester is here, it can still be quite stressful to say the least.

Between to-do lists longer than the Nile River and bags that no amount of concealor can cover up, it can be easy to get caught up in the frustration and want to quit. However, you must remember that you’ve been here before and that you will make it out alive.

But if until that realization you have no clue what to do, then check out these helpful hints from our two favorite doctors: Meredith Grey and Christina Yang. They sure do have some great advice on how to survive the end of the semester!

1. Take it day by day, one assignment at time.

You can’t do it all at once! Plan in advance and manage your time well!

2. Take a nap.

…let’s be real…you probably haven’t been sleeping and you probably need the extra sleep.

3. Go eat something.

In addition to not sleeping, you probably haven’t eaten either, so go eat. Your body will thank you later.

4. Relax and go spend time with your person.

Nobody makes you feel better than your best friend, your friend-soulmate and your person. 

5. Remember that you’re not alone…we all hate life right now.

#collegeprobz

6. Most importantly, believe in yourself!

You’ve been here before. The stress, the tests, and the sleepless nights are not that unfamiliar. You’ve done it before, you can do it again. 

7. And if all else fails, turn on some JB and dance it out! 

Dancing (and JB) soothes the soul!

You got this, Collegiettes!

Only a few more weeks until you’re out of the warzone (school) and back in your comfortzone (your bed) for 3 months. Oh, it’ll feel so good when it’s over.

Work hard, play hard! 

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.