Style > Beauty

Honest Opinion of Bed Head TIGI’s Superstar Thickening Spray

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

If you’re like me, you’re always looking for the best new hair product on the market.

Well, I’ve found it! Bed Head by TIGI has a thickening spray that can seriously change hair lives.

If you sometimes feel like your hair its flat or boring, this spray is the perfect solution for adding that extra boost of thickness.

It’s super easy to use. It sprays on like your average hairspray.

Holding the bottle at an angle about a foot away from my head, I started by first spraying the top of my head. After that, I ran my fingers through my hair to make sure that I sprayed the roots of my hair allover.

I repeated this process about 3-4 times.

I also made sure to flip my hair around a couple times just make sure no clumps of spray were left behind. Instantly, I could already feel and see that my hair was thicker and had more volume. The spray was light and didn’t weight my hair down throughout the evening.

Here is a picture of me before using the Superstar Spray. My hair is flat and could could use some life!

Here is a picture of me only minutes after using the Superstar Spray! It seriously helped out my hair and added so dram to it!

I would definitely recommend buying this spray if you want to add an extra lift to your hair. It’s light and long lasting, and it really works!

Sophomore sociology major on the volleyball team at Winthrop University. Raised in Reno, Nevada. Milkshake lover, coffee addict, and Channing Tatum movie junkie!
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.